Support for businesses based in Monaco and affected by the health crisis
The "Covid-19 Businesses" Unit, launched by the Prince's Government and led by the Welcome Office, is responsible for informing you about the measures put in place to help businesses in Monaco that are affected by the health and economic crises.
For more information clic here
Employers and self-employed persons in the Principality experiencing a significant drop in activity due to the Covid-19 epidemic and unable to meet coming obligations may contact the Service Recouvrement des Caisses Sociales to request adjustment of the schedule of payment of their contributions.
This request may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying:
- the nature of the difficulties encountered;
- complete details, including the registration number of either the self-employed person and/or the business.
Obligations in terms of reporting salaries:
In all cases, reporting of salaries must be sent to the CCSS of Monaco on the usual dates to guarantee employees’ social rights.
The information below specifies reporting conditions, depending on the different situations:
- Periods of compensation for return from a high-risk zone (certificate from the Office of Health - DASA) must be reported as a ‘maladie’ event and following the same procedure.
The same applies to periods of compensation for childcare.
Salaries maintained in whole or in part by the employer in both situations are not subject to contributions.
- For teleworking situations set up in the context of the health crisis, the hours worked must be reported as if they had been worked on the company’s premises.
To the extent this is not a usual situation, with an employment contract specifying ‘teleworking’, this item should not be filled in in the report.
- Periods of temporary total unemployment must be reported as a situation of ‘congés sans sode’.
The compensation paid is not subject to contributions, it should not be included in the gross salary.
Similarly, salaries maintained in whole or in part by the employer are not subject to contributions.