- Paid leave earned while the employee was on CTTR unemployment between 1 May 2020 and 30 April 2021 comes under the CTTR unemployment plan.
Please find below the link to the general information delivered by the Monegasque Government on this matter:
- Sums paid by the employer for paid leave earned during CTTR unemployment and compensation are not subject to social security contributions collected by the Monegasque social welfare funds.
- this exemption does not apply to leave taken from 1 May 2021 to 31 July 2021,
- it does not concern as well ‘standard’ paid leave, which must be reported in the usual conditions.
- For monthly salary reports, employers and accounting firms shall receive an explanatory sheet.
For all requests concerning CTTR unemployment or part-time activity, please contact the Labour Department.
For information on reporting salaries and paying contributions, please contact the Department for collecting contributions (Service Recouvrement des Cotisations de Monaco)