Personal Account Help
You can update:
- Your password.
- We recommend that you do so regularly by clicking "Change".The new password takes effect immediately.This PIN code is the best way of protecting your confidential personal data.We recommend that you avoid choosing codes that are too simple, such as "1234567" or "QWERTY" or too obvious, like your first name or your date of birth.
- Your email address.
- In order to work, this address must be confirmed by the validation email that you receive after you change it.You must enter a valid email address to use the Personal account services.This email address will be used to reset the access to your Personal account if you forget your password.
This is used to specify:
- How you would like to receive letters from the fund.
- "Email" is the default option.Attention: this choice only affects the subscription to which you are currently connected.If you have several different subscriptions (for example as an Employee and a Self-employed worker, or as an Employee and Spouse), you must therefore specify this option in the profile of each of these subscriptions.
- Once the "email" option has been activated, if you want to go back to receiving letters by post, you must send a letter requesting this to one of our departments.
- For electronic medical benefits statements, if your complementary health insurance joins this service:
- You can choose to have these sent directly to your complementary health insurance.
Sending illness statements to your complementary organisation
This service is available as soon as you have confirmed your email address and as long as you belong to a mutual or complementary health insurance company. This company must have signed the service agreement with the Caisses Sociales and given you the email address to which the letters are to be sent.
- You must clearly indicate the email address given to you by your complementary organisation.
- When the service concerns several family members, you must give the email address of the complementary organisation to which each member of the household belongs.Indeed, it may be that your spouse or children do not have complementary health insurance cover, or that they are covered by a different mutual or insurance company.
- You can cancel this additional service at any time by unchecking the box relating to the relevant person.In this case, you will continue to send the benefits statement to your mutual or insurance company.
The authorised tariff and the standard tariff
Exemption from patient contribution
General conditions for electronic data transfer to the complementary organisation
In order to make things simple, Caisses Sociales offers an additional service which automatically sends digital of medical benefits statements to your complementary health insurance organisation. The statements are sent to this third party at the same time as they are sent to you and you will be notified of this. So you no longer need to send the original statements (or photocopies) to your complementary insurance provider.
This service is optional. You can decide to carry on sending such documents to the complementary organisation yourself.
Information sent to third parties
The information that the fund sends to the complementary organisations is an exact copy of the information provided on the (paper) statements that you currently receive by post.
This service does not apply to cash benefits (daily sickness and maternity benefits, disability pension, etc.).
How to use this service
This service is available as soon as you have confirmed your email address and as long as you belong to a mutual or complementary health insurance company. This company must have signed the service agreement with the Caisses Sociales and given you the email address to which the letters are to be sent. You must supply this address in the "Contact options" on your profile. When this service concerns several family members, the situation of each family member must be given. Indeed, it may be that your spouse or children do not have complementary health insurance cover, or that they are covered by a different mutual or insurance company. In this last case, for each member of the household, you can provide the email address for the complementary organisation to which they belong.
You can choose not to use this additional service. It is not related to the "Email" option. In this case, you will continue to send the benefits statement that you will receive by email rather than by letter, to your mutual or insurance company.
Agreement between the fund and the complementary organisation
For the service to work, your complementary organisation must sign the Agreement with the Caisses Sociales. If this is the case, you will have previously received the email address for all its members' correspondence.
Would you like your complementary organisation to sign this service agreement?
Download the agreement application and send it to your mutual or insurance company, which must complete and return it by post to:
Service Environnement des Caisses Sociales
11 rue Louis Notari
98013 Monaco Cedex
Convention télétransmission aux organismes complementaires des décomptes de prestations médicales
You and your complementary organisation
Important: The fund does not replace the procedures that you have to complete for your complementary organisation.
You must still send it the usual supporting documents (copies of medical prescriptions, health professionals' invoices, etc.).
Similarly, the Funds will not intervene in your relationship with your complementary organisation.
You must ensure that your mailbox is operational and adequately sized. As a guideline, the size of each email containing your statement is about 20 to 30 KB.
You are responsible for storing the items sent electronically by the fund in the same way as you would for "Postal mail", for any purpose whatsoever.