Residence in France

Retirees and disabled people under the Monegasque scheme and of Monegasque or French nationality residing in France and with just one dependent child

If you receive Family Allowances from the C.C.S.S. on the date of your retirement or disability, or at the time of your change of residence when this comes afterwards, you retain your entitlement to these benefits insofar as no rights can be claimed from the family allowances fund, the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (C.A.F.) of your place of residence.