Assistance with childcare and nursery costs by the C.C.S.S.
For establishments in the Principality
- Escorial childcare,
- Red Cross childcare,
- Monaco-Ville childcare,
- Monte-Carlo childcare,
- Eucalyptus childcare,
- Notre-Dame de Fatima Nursery,
- Family crèche.
The C.C.S.S. financial contribution is paid to the establishments and deducted from the costs invoiced to parents.
Parents should only apply to the Family Benefits Department for a contribution if their child attends an establishment in the Principality.
The forms are available from these establishments and the reception desk of the Family Benefits Department.
For facilities organised by adjacent and neighbouring municipalities
- Public and family day nurseries at:
- Cap d'Ail,
The establishments are paid a service provision in exchange for applying an agreed day rate for those insured with the C.C.S.S.
- The household must be based in the Principality or in the Alpes-Maritimes region.
- The spouse (or mother) must perform salaried work or equivalent equal to at least 75 hours a month.
- The household income must not exceed the upper limit used to determine the "green" or "pink" card colours.
Specific conditions for children placed in establishments in the Principality
The application must be submitted within 30 days of the start date of the placement. After this deadline, the benefit entitlement starts on the first day of the month in which the application is submitted; this entitlement can be backdated to 1st January of the current year if the registration card colour changes and enables the insured to satisfy the required income condition, and if the request is submitted during the first quarter of the calendar year.
Specific conditions for children placed in contracted French establishments
- The spouse (or mother) must be salaried in the Principality.
- There must be no entitlement to the same benefit from another organisation.
- C.A.R. Pension
- Medical benefits
- Family benefits
- Social work
Sworn declaration for retirees residing in Monaco
Forms and documents