- The following activities are considered as secondary occupations, if they result in an average monthly income less than ½ the national minimum wage:
Nature of the activity
Supporting document required with annual statements (1)
All gross remuneration elements
Self-employed or liberal activity
Income from activity that may, for
Depending on the place of execution:
(1) Every year, the Retirement Department verifies your situation based on a statement form, a tax notification and the documents listed in the table, additional supporting documents may also be requested.
The authorised upper remuneration limit may be subject to a prorata calculation in the year of settlement of pension rights and the year of your 65th birthday, in accordance with the provisions of the internal regulations of the C.A.R.
- The retiree cannot combine their pension with an activity when they:
- Employ personnel as part of a self-employed activity
- Perform management, board of director or stewardship activities on behalf of a commercial company with its headquarters abroad (provision applicable from 1st January 2016)
You retired before the age of 65:
If you want to take on a secondary occupation, you must declare this to our Organisation which can provide you with useful and personalised information about combining employment and retirement.
- C.A.R. Pension
- Medical benefits
- Family benefits
- Social work
Sworn declaration for retirees residing in Monaco
Forms and documents