From October 2017, the Digital Services has provided users with a SINGLE Declaration and Payment service for all C.C.S.S. contributions.
Online services for subscribers
- Enter salary statements online for the current month or earlier periods, using screens populated with an up-to-date list of your employees
- Electronic data transfer of salary statement files
- Remote electronic payment of C.C.S.S./C.A.R., Unemployment Insurance and C.C.P.B.
- History of salary statements and employee departures
- History of electronic payments
- Print the TIP-SEPA
- Report and monitor secondment applications online
- Report employee departures
See also :
- New employer: login credentials for the online services are provided upon registration in accordance with Articles, 11, 12, 34 and 35 of the C.C.S.S. Internal Regulations, approved by Ministerial Decree no. 2015-687 of 12/11/2015.
- An employer that is already registered but not yet using the online services: can subscribe with the Contribution Collections Department.
Key options for a secure connection (https) to our website
- The browser must be able to display pages encrypted using SSL/TLS technology.
- Cookies must be allowed.
All our website's functionalities have been tested using the most common browsers.
- Professional employer organisation
- Employer of household employees
Signing up for online services
- Employer categories
Forms and documents