- Online services can only accessed with a valid subscription. To subscribe.
- you need a PDF reader for the online services to work correctly.Our online services have been tested using Adobe Reader.
- The browser must be able to display pages encrypted using SSL/TLS technology.
- Cookies must be allowed.
All our website's functionalities have been tested using the most common browsers.
Logging on - Changing your profile
The first time the subscriber logs on, after entering their user name and password, they are redirected to the "My Profile" page so that they can complete their subscriber profile, and especially the e-mail address.
- Without a validated e-mail address, the subscriber cannot access any services.
After successful identification, the subscriber accesses a page that can be used to browse the various online services.
- If you forget your password, an email will be sent to the e-mail address you previously entered to start the recovery procedure.
The Caisses Sociales de Monaco's technical support is your main point of contact if you are experiencing any problems.
By telephone: (+377) 93 15 44 44
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 12.00am and 2.00pm to 5.00pm
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional employer organisation
- Employer of household employees
Signing up for online services
- Employer categories
Forms and documents