- Online services can only accessed with a valid subscription.To subscribe
- You need a PDF reader for the online services to work correctly.Our online services have been tested using Adobe Reader.
- Your browser must be able to display pages encrypted using SSL/TLS technology.
- Cookies must be allowed.
All our website's functionalities have been tested using the most common browsers.
Logging on - Changing your profile
The first time that you log on, after entering your user name and password, you are redirected to the "My Profile" page so that you can complete your subscriber profile.
- Without a validated e-mail address, you cannot access any services.
After successful identification, you access a page that allows you to browse the various online services. These online services are presented in the form of tabs, some of which have sub-menus.
- If you forget your password, an email will be sent to the e-mail address you previously entered to start the recovery procedure.
Help files available for download
For accounting firms:
The Caisses Sociales de Monaco's technical support is your main point of contact if you are experiencing any problems.
By telephone: (+377) 93 15 44 44
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 12.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional employer organisation
- Employer of household employees
Signing up for online services
- Employer categories
Forms and documents