In order for their medical expenses to be covered, the disabled person must satisfy the three conditions below:
- Receive a direct disability pension paid by one of the following organisations:
- the C.C.S.S.,
- the French general social security scheme as an employee or civil servant,
- an Italian scheme for insureds who are of Italian nationality.
- Reside in the Principality of Monaco, unless exceptions,
- A disabled person who does not receive a pension paid by the C.C.S.S. must have asked to be registered with this fund.
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- CAR Retiree
- Social work
- Medical benefits
Forms and documents