This refers to procedures performed in private practice or cooperative health centres.
These procedures include:
- Home visits,
- All diagnosis and treatment procedures (technical, radiology and biology procedures).
What fee amounts can I reclaim?
- If the practitioner is not contracted to the Caisses Sociales de Monaco, they are under no obligations with regards fees.
It is therefore important to check with the practitioner regarding their fees, before the treatment begins.
- If the practitioner is contracted to the Caisses Sociales de Monaco, they must:
- apply the standard tariff for insureds in the green category,
- not exceed the upper limits set by agreements for insureds in the pink and buff categories.
If you do not know which category (green, pink or buff) applies to you, refer to your registration card which shows the category.
How will I be reimbursed?
Three tariffs are used as a basis for the reimbursement of non-hospital treatments:
The tariff is determined based on the practitioner's contractual situation with the fund and the place where the treatment is dispensed.
A reimbursement rate is applied to the selected tariff:
- This rate is generally 80%, with the remaining 20% share to be paid by the insured and commonly known as the "patient contribution".
- However, the rate is 100% if the insured comes under one of the cases for exemption from patient contribution.
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- CAR Basic Pension
Supplementary Pension CMRC
- Social work
- Medical benefits
Forms and documents