Assistance with childcare and nursery costs by the C.C.S.S.
For establishments in the Principality
- Escorial childcare,
- Red Cross childcare,
- Monaco-Ville childcare,
- Monte-Carlo childcare,
- Eucalyptus childcare,
- Notre-Dame de Fatima Nursery,
- Family creche.
The C.C.S.S. financial contribution is paid to the establishments and deducted from the costs invoiced to parents.
Parents should only apply to the Family Benefits Department for a contribution if their child attends an establishment in the Principality.
The forms are available from these establishments and the reception desk of the Family Benefits Department.
For facilities organised by adjacent and neighbouring municipalities
- Public and family day nurseries at:
- Cap d'Ail,
The establishments are paid a service provision in exchange for applying an agreed day rate for those insured with the C.C.S.S.
- The household must be based in the Principality or in the Alpes-Maritimes region.
- The head of the household must have a salaried job with an employer affiliated to the C.C.S.S.
- The head of the household and the spouse (or mother) must perform salaried work or equivalent equal to at least 75 hours a month.
Specific conditions for children placed in establishments in the Principality
- Household income must not exceed the upper limit used to determine the "green" or "pink" colour cards.
- The application must be submitted within 30 days of the start date of the placement.After this deadline, the benefit entitlement starts on the first day of the month in which the application is submitted; this entitlement can be backdated to 1st January of the current year if the registration card colour changes and enables the insured to satisfy the required income condition, and if the request is submitted during the first quarter of the calendar year.
It should be noted that it is not required for the head of the household to prove entitlement to Family Benefits.
- Exemple: head of the household of a nationality other than French or Monegasque living in France.
Specific conditions for children placed in contracted French establishments
- There is no income condition to be satisfied.
- Both parents must be employees in the Principality.
- There must be no entitlement to the same benefit from another organisation.