Home › Employee › Social work › Loans › Generality
Who is eligible?
The insured person, who receives family benefits paid by the C.C.S.S.:
- Salaried or receiving benefits from the Employment Office, living in Monaco,
- Receiving a disability pension or retired, living in Monaco,
- Salaried living in France.
Childless couples or single people may also obtain a loan under certain conditions.
For more infomation?
The fund's Social Services are responsible for investigating claims and cases for loans.
This service can give you any additional information and conduct a personalised analysis of your situation.
How can you submit your request?
Visit one of the Social Worker clinics with the following supporting documents:
- your household income and expenditure,
- the expenses that may be incurred.
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- C.A.R. Retiree
- Social work
- Medical benefits
Forms and documents