Home › Employee › Social work › Loans › Loan to young singles
Loan to young singles
Who is eligible?
- who have a permanent employment contract and can prove at least 12 months service with the same employer,
- aged under 30,
- whose monthly income does not exceed €3,440 on October 1, 2022
Under what circumstances?
This loan can be granted:
- to cover rental expenses (bond, advance rent),
- to purchase household appliances and furniture.
On October 1, 2022, The maximum loan amount for rental expenses and purchase household appliance and furniture is €4,128.
Under what terms?
The loan is paid to the employee.
- rental expensesIn a maximum of 20 monthly instalments. The first repayment is due the second month after the date the loan is paid.
- appliance costsIn a maximum of 48 monthly instalments.The first repayment is due the second month after the date the loan is paid.
Wage assignment, as first priority, to be registered at the Monaco Court.
What supporting documents need to be supplied?
- The family record book,
- Where appropriate, a paid invoice to be produced the month after the loan has been paid,
- Proof of the household's income and expenditure.
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- C.A.R. Retiree
- Social work
- Medical benefits
Forms and documents