Home › Disabled › Social work › Loans › Loan for household appliances
Loan for household appliances
Who is eligible?
Insureds who receive family benefits paid by the C.C.S.S.
Under what circumstances?
This loan is granted for purchasing household appliances used for domestic tasks.
The maximum loan amount is equal to 80% of the cost incurred up to 9 months of Family Allowances.
Under what terms?
The loan is paid to the shopkeeper chosen by the person concerned, once they have paid their contribution.
In a maximum of 18 monthly instalments.
The first repayment is due during the 2nd month after the date the loan is paid.
- Wage assignment, as first priority, to be registered at the Monaco Court.
- Loan agreement signed jointly by both spouses.
What supporting documents need to be supplied?
- The loan application completed and signed by both spouses,
- A quote or pro forma invoice specifying the items to be purchased,
- Proof of the household's income and expenditure.
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- C.A.R. Retiree
- Social work
- Medical benefits
Forms and documents