Home › Disabled › Social work › Loans › Loan to young households
Loan to young households
Who is eligible?
Insureds who are married and have been registered with the C.C.S.S. for at least six months, whose:
- monthly income does not exceed €3,440, this maximum amount can be increased by €344 per dependent children,
- housing meets the criteria set by the housing allowance regulation,
and when the spouses' average age is below 26.
Under what circumstances?
This loan can be granted:
- to cover rental expenses (bond, advance rent),
- to purchase household appliances and furniture.
At October 1, 2022, the maximum loan amount is:
- for rental expenses: 4,128 €,
- to purchase household appliances: 6,880 €,
Under what terms?
The loan is paid to the employee.
- rental expenses In a maximum of 20 monthly instalments. The first repayment is due the 4th month after the date the loan is paid.
- appliance costsIn a maximum of 48 monthly instalments.The first repayment is due the 4th month after the date the loan is paid.
Wage assignment, as first priority, to be registered at the Monaco Court.
Loan agreement signed jointly by both spouses.
What supporting documents need to be supplied?
- The family record book,
- A paid invoice to be produced the month after the loan has been paid,
- Proof of the household's income and expenditure.
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- C.A.R. Retiree
- Social work
- Medical benefits
Forms and documents