CMRC reference salaryConditions
- Rights Condition
- When the conditions for entitlement to a CMRC supplementary retirement pension are not met, the employee may claim reimbursement of the rights-generating portion of the contributions paid to CMRC for their periods of activity from January 1, 2024.
- This reimbursement constitutes a waiver of the possibility of benefiting from a supplementary retirement pension provided by CMRC.
- To ensure that you are affected by this situation, you can consult the conditions for entitlement to a CMRC direct retirement pension on the dedicated page or contact the Retirement Service
- This is a personal right. The heirs of the insured cannot request the benefit of reimbursement of contributions in the event of death.
- Age Condition
- This reimbursement can only be made from the employee's 65th birthday.
- The refund application can only be considered if it is presented after this date.
Demande de remboursement
- How to Make My Application
- An application to benefit from the reimbursement of contributions must be made to the Retirement Service
- You can contact the Retirement Service to obtain the application form as well as the list of supporting documents to provide.
- How Is the Reimbursement Amount Calculated
- The reimbursement amount corresponds to the rights-generating portion of contributions, indexed according to the CMRC reference salary in force on the first day of the month during which the reimbursement application is submitted.
- It is calculated as follows:
- (Number of CMRC points acquired for periods of activity only) X
- (Nombre de points CMRC acquis au titre des seules périodes d’activité) X (CMRC reference salary)
- To calculate the reimbursement of contributions, only points relating to periods of salaried activity completed in Monaco from January 1, 2024 are taken into account.
- If you received a Compensatory Allowance for periods of salaried activity before January 1, 2024, the points acquired during these periods are therefore not taken into account in the calculation.
- Payment Arrangements
- The reimbursement of contributions is made as a single payment.
- It is paid, by transfer, to the bank or postal account of the beneficiary
- or to a joint account opened in the name of both spouses.
- From the date of this payment, the retirement points which had been acquired by the applicant, for a period of activity, or assimilated period, are no longer effective.
Contact the Retirement Service
- Retirement Service
- Retirement Reception
- Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon without appointment
- Flor-Offices - Ground floor - 10, rue Princesse Florestine
- Telephone Reception - Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon and from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Tel. : (+377) 93 15 49 59
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- CAR Basic Pension
- Supplementary Pension CMRC
- Social work
- Medical benefits
Forms and documents