Who is eligible?
- who receive family benefits, or are likely to receive them in the future,
- aged at least 18 and at most 35,
- whose household income are greater than €3,480 on October 1, 2019
Under what circumstances?
This loan is granted for the purchase of furniture, household appliances or linen.
The maximum loan amount is €2,494 on October 1, 2019
Under what terms?
The loan is paid to the shopkeeper.
In a maximum of 36 monthly instalments.
The first repayment is due the month after the date the loan is paid.
Wage assignment, as first priority, to be registered at the Monaco Court.
Loan contract signed jointly by both spouses.
What supporting documents need to be supplied?
- The family record book,
- A quote or pro forma invoice specifying the items to be purchased,
- Proof of the household's income and expenditure.
Residence in Monaco
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- CAR Retiree
- Social work
- Residence in France
- Residence in Italy
- Residence in Monaco
Forms and documents