- Rights Condition
- When the conditions for entitlement to a CAR retirement pension are not met, the employee can claim reimbursement of the employee portion of the CAR contributions paid during their activity.
- This reimbursement constitutes a waiver of the possibility of benefiting from a retirement pension provided by CAR.
- To ensure that you are in fact affected by this situation, you can consult the conditions for entitlement to a direct CAR retirement pension on the dedicated page or contact the Retirement Service.
- This is a personal right. The heirs of the insured cannot request the benefit of reimbursement of contributions in the event of death.
- ConAge Condition
- This reimbursement can only be made from the employee's 65th birthday.
- The refund request can only be taken into account if it is presented after this date.
- How to Make My Application
- How is the Reimbursement Amount Calculated
- The reimbursement amount corresponds to the employee portion of the contributions, indexed according to the CAR base salary in effect on the date of the request.
- It is calculated as follows:
- (Number of CAR points acquired for periods of activity only) X (Contribution rate paid by the employee) X (CAR base salary in force on the date of application)
- Payment Arrangements
- The reimbursement of contributions is made as a single payment.
- It is paid, by transfer, to the bank or postal account of the beneficiary
- or to a joint account opened in the name of both spouses.
- From the date of this payment, the retirement points which had been acquired by the applicant, for a period of activity, or assimilated period, are no longer effective.
Contact the Retirement Service
- Retirement Service
- Retirement Reception
- Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon without appointment
- Flor-Offices - Ground floor - 10, rue Princesse Florestine
- Telephone Reception - Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon and from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Tel. : (+377) 93 15 49 59
CAR - CMRC Retiree
- CAR Basic Pension
- Supplementary Pension CMRC
- Medical benefits
- Family benefits
- Social work
Forms and documents