Who is eligible?
- single people or couples without dependent children,
- registered with the C.C.S.S. for at least 3 months on the date of the request, regardless of the nature of the type of employment contract.
Under what circumstances?
This loan is granted:
- either for financial difficulties explained by very specific circumstances,
- or to purchase essential household appliances and furniture,
- or for home improvements.
The maximum loan amount is €2,524 on October 1, 2020
Under what terms?
Depending on the type of loan, it is paid to the employee or the shopkeeper.
In a maximum of 24 monthly instalments.
The first repayment is due during the 2nd month after the date the loan is paid.
Wage assignment, as first priority, to be registered at the Monaco Court.
Loan agreement signed jointly by both spouses.
What supporting documents need to be supplied?
- Proof of the expenses incurred,
- Where necessary, a quote or pro forma invoice specifying the items to be purchased,
- Proof of the household's income and expenditure.
Residence in Monaco
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- CAR Retiree
- Social work
- Residence in France
- Residence in Italy
- Residence in Monaco
Forms and documents