Home › Unemployed › Information on Registration and FSE cards
Information on Registration and FSE cardsFriday, 29 April 2022
Be sure you have it at all times.
You can download it on your smartphone.
Health professionals may ask to see it:
- your physician or dentist: to proceed with electronic transmission of your patient treatment form
- your pharmacist: for your prescriptions and pharmacy invoices
- all healthcare professionals certified by your Caisse Sociale: so you can benefit from a ceiling for fees invoiced by physicians and medical auxiliaries.
Pour en savoir plus :
- on the C.S.M. application
- on the transmission of pharmacy invoices
- on the la card colour
- on electronic patient treatment forms
What is the FSE (patient treatment form) card?
The FSE card was sent to you with your personal registration card.
It is intended for your family members who benefit from your healthcare coverage: the FSE card enables them to benefit from these services.
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- C.A.R. Retiree
- Social work
- Medical benefits
Forms and documents