Who is eligible?
Insureds who receive family benefits paid by the C.C.S.S.
Under what circumstances?
This loan is granted for purchasing essential furniture and accessories (mattress, lamp, crockery, etc.).
The maximum amount of the loan is equal to 90% of the cost incurred up to:
- 12 months of Family Allowances,
- and not exceeding €6,235 on October 1, 2019
Under what terms?
The loan is paid to the shopkeeper chosen by the person concerned, once they have paid their contribution.
In a maximum of 24 monthly instalments.
The first repayment is due during the 2nd month after the date the loan is paid.
- Wage assignment, as first priority, to be registered at the Monaco Court.
- Loan agreement signed jointly by both spouses.
What supporting documents need to be supplied?
- The loan application completed and signed by both spouses,
- A quote or pro forma invoice specifying the items to be purchased,
- Proof of the household's income and expenditure.
Residence in Monaco
- Health insurance
- Family benefits
- CAR Retiree
- Social work
- Residence in France
- Residence in Italy
- Residence in Monaco
Forms and documents